I believed and I felt. I felt and I knew. I knew and I saw.
~ myself

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Marvelous Moon

"The moon is a friend for the lonesome to talk to." ~Carl Sandburg

A.Rogers Jan.2011

I love to look at the sky! The stars and the moon are some of God's most wondrous creations, and I am completely fascinated by them. I was so excited to get a picture of the full moon tonight and when I grabbed my camera- darn it! No SD card in it!!! It is at the school with my laptop. I did not trust my cell phone to get a good picture of it, but I gave it a couple tries. Well, it didn't turn out as I had hoped, but I do think its kind of cool the way it captured a glow around the moon. Interesting.

1 comment:

  1. Great shot! I wish I had felt better to go out and capture it as well...

    ReplyDelete