I believed and I felt. I felt and I knew. I knew and I saw.
~ myself

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Love "more eternal than the ocean"

"If one feels the need of something grand, something infinite, something that makes one feel aware of God, one need not go far to find it. I think that I see something deeper, more infinite, more eternal than the ocean in the expression of the eyes of a little baby when it wakes in the morning and coos or laughs because it sees the sun shining on its cradle."
 ~Vincent van Gogh


A.Rogers Jan. 2011

Lauren Michelle Watts
born 1/17/11 @ 6:03 p.m.
9 pounds 3 ounces, 20 inches

A.Rogers Jan. 2011

beautiful little hands

A.Rogers Jan. 2011

Jude and Lauren

A.Rogers Jan. 2011

Jude meets Lauren


I love when I get a really good opportunity to practice my photography, and today was one of those perfect chances to take lots and lots of pictures- in fact, I took, I don't know how many, photos of beautiful Lauren Michelle, and later of the introduction of the little sister to the big brother. Unfortunately, this makes for some hard decisions in choosing one or two for this blog. It came down to these four as some of the best. I am pleased with what I got and hope to get many, many more. Jude was actually pretty interested in little Lauren and found her little bow somewhat intriguing. Later, when she started to cry, he got upset too, and started to cry a little, as well.

1 comment: