I believed and I felt. I felt and I knew. I knew and I saw.
~ myself

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Like a tiny seed (ObG#2)

"And Jesus said into them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, if you have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you." ~Matthew 17:20

A.Rogers 2011
How is it that within every small seed there is a miracle waiting to happen? All it needs is a little nourishment, water, and sun and it becomes a flower or a tree. Even the great Redwoods were once nothing more than a small seed. Their existence depended on the combination of those three things and now they are the towering, strong, ancient sentinels of the forest. Are we not the same? Do we not have within us the power and potential, as children of God, to use the elements around us that help us to grow to become much, much more than we are. So what are you letting hold you back?

No comments:

Post a Comment