I believed and I felt. I felt and I knew. I knew and I saw.
~ myself

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Shadow Puppets ObG#18

This picture gives my heart a tickle. These cute kids were completely unaware that I snapped this picture, and it is one of my all time favorites. It was taken two years ago when we took our kids to Snow Canyon State Park. They were obsessed with shadow puppets and were always playing with their hands during class trying to figure out how to make certain animals. It drove me absolutely batty. It is funny how crazy it drove me, yet I adore this picture and the memory it brings back. Maybe it has something to do with how much I loved and miss these kids. The one in the hat was one of my extra special kids because I got to teach him in 1st grade, then again a year later in 3rd grade.

A. Rogers 2009

A.Rogers 2009

2 comments:

  1. Thanks. I do love them so much! Can't bear to take them off the screen saver even though they are in 5th grade now. There are some fun ones of Adree in this set. I will have to put them up on FB or get them to you somehow.

    ReplyDelete