I believed and I felt. I felt and I knew. I knew and I saw.
~ myself

Friday, March 25, 2011

Montana on my mind ObG#20

If you had been here at the beginning of the week you would have been doing the "Happy Spring" dance, however, yesterday things took a nasty turn as clouds and rain came in. I am so disappointed. I was looking forward to spending some time outdoors this weekend.
I want spring to be here so bad! I decided to post a few pictures I took a couple of years ago when I went to Yellowstone with my sister and mom. The landscape of Montana is amazing. I think I could totally live there! Amazing rivers and lakes, mountains, and trees that let you know that you are definitely in God's country.
My favorite flower is a daisy and as we were passing through some desolate mountain areas, I started to notice the most amazing daisies I had ever seen! There were fields full of them. They were huge- about the size of my hand, and were creamy white, buttery yellow, and the purest white colors I had ever see. I finally got my mom to stop so I could get a few pictures and pick a few. Sadly, though, they didn't press very well.
These pictures are my prayer for spring to come...and stay!

A. Rogers 2009

 A.Rogers 2009

A. Rogers 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment