I believed and I felt. I felt and I knew. I knew and I saw.
~ myself

Sunday, March 6, 2011

First White Dress

           Lauren Michelle was blessed today here in St. George. It was a beautiful day and she looked gorgeous in the gown her great grandma (Mimi) made when Kelly was born nearly 40 years ago (Kelly will probably kill me for saying that). The buttons on the gown belonged to her great great grandma Myers and are over 100 years old.
          After the blessing, we all got together at Mimi and Papa's house and Daddy made homemade pizza! Boy, is he a master chef! Well, maybe not, but pretty close. The pizza was great!
          What a blessing it is to live so close to family and to be able to share so easily in these special moments of life. I can't wait to be there in 8 years when she puts on her next white dress and walks into the waters of baptism, again with her loving daddy.
A.Rogers Mar. 2011

A.Rogers Mar. 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment