I believed and I felt. I felt and I knew. I knew and I saw.
~ myself

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Meet Georgie

A.Rogers Mar 2011

Can you see him? Georgie. He's the little brown guy just bigger than a pinprick right there on Bubs' right leg. I named him when he popped up when Jude was only a couple of months old. George is Bub's only freckle. He is very special. We ask Jude, "Where's your freckle?" or "Where's George?" and he pulls his leg and twists it till he can see him. Then he taps gently several times next to Georgie. So cute! 

Here is another special picture, from last summer, of Bub and Georgie; their first time swinging.

A.Rogers July 2010

"A face (or a leg) without freckles is like a sky without stars."
                                                             ~ Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment