I believed and I felt. I felt and I knew. I knew and I saw.
~ myself

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Antiquated or modern?

By turning this picture into a sepia daguerreotype, I feel I am looking at an image that was taken by an early explorer, or by the pioneers who came and settled this area. I absolutely love it! Can you imagine what people may have thought upon hearing the prophecy of Brigham Young in 1861?

"There will yet be built between those volcanic 
ridges a city with spires, towers, steeples, 
and homes with many inhabitants."

A. Rogers Mar. 2011
Panorama created using Corel Panorama Plus (11 original shots)

A.Rogers Mar. 2011
Edited using Corel Photo Album (sepia and daguerreotype frame added)

A.Rogers Mar. 2011
Photo corrected by Nicola Gonzalez (nicsportraitsplus.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment