I believed and I felt. I felt and I knew. I knew and I saw.
~ myself

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

UnSuper Bowl Party

The difference between a successful person
and others is not a lack of strength,
not a lack of knowledge,
but rather in a lack of will.
-Vince Lombardi

If you don't make a total commitment to whatever you're
doing, then you start looking to bail out the first time the 
boat starts leaking. It's tough enough getting that boat to 
shore with everybody rowing, let alone when a guy stands 
up and starts putting his jacket on. 
~Bud Wilkinson

To succeed, you need to find something to hold on to, 
something to motivate you, something to inspire you.
~Tony Dorsett
There’s no substitute for guts.
~ Paul "Bear" Bryant

A.Rogers Feb. 2011
Pencil sketch effect

I meant to post this the other night, but for some reason completely forgot about it. On Sunday night my family got together at my mom's house for an UnSuper Bowl Party. We did all the traditional partying with food, and had planned to Wii the night away, but my younger sister brought over a selection of football themed movies, which included Rudy, Radio, and The Blind Side. I was slightly bummed that she didn't have Remember the Titans but these are all great flicks. I wanted to watch Radio which I haven't seen in a really long time, but we all agreed on Rudy. What a great film! (And did you know this was one of Vince Vaugn's first roles? Can you name his part?) What an inspiration! We could all learn something from the story of Rudy Rudiegar (sp?). If we all had his persistence and drive, I think the world would be a much better place.
Well, here is my super bowl pic of the day. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment