I believed and I felt. I felt and I knew. I knew and I saw.
~ myself

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Nothing quite like a sandy beach ObG#16

Some more pics from our short visit to Seal Beach, OC. It was too cold and windy to stay very long, although Bubser probably would have objected. He was loving it, snotty nose and all. At the time, he got around by doing what we called the "Stink Bub Crawl." The minute we put him down he was "Stink Bubbing" through the sand and grunting with excitement. "Ooohh. Ooohhh. Ohhh." He loved the sand more than any baby I have ever seen. When his mama tried to confine him and wrap him in a towel, he objected. When we decided to leave he was furious. It was so much fun to see his excitement. I am glad he loves the beach as much as we do!

A.Rogers July 2010
 Original

A.Rogers July 2010
Corel Paint It! Watercolor sketch

No comments:

Post a Comment