I believed and I felt. I felt and I knew. I knew and I saw.
~ myself

Monday, May 2, 2011

God Bless Our Soldiers!

"I mourn the loss of thousands of precious lives, but I will not rejoice in the death of one, not even an enemy. Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that"
~ Martin Luther King, Jr.

A. Rogers Sept. 2010
This picture was taken at Pepperdine University in Malibu, California. It is an annual tribute to the fallen of the attacks on Sept 11, 2001.

It was announced late last night that Osama Bin Laden and some of his men were killed in Pakistan a few days ago. Although I do not glory in the death of anyone, I am glad that he is gone. The lives of so many lost patriots over the last nearly ten years are now avenged. Hopefully we can soon find more of his men and bring an end to this war. I want to express my gratitude to the soldiers who fight for our protection and the basic human rights of people around the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment