I believed and I felt. I felt and I knew. I knew and I saw.
~ myself

Monday, May 9, 2011

Ahoy, mateys!

I think I was a pirate in another life. Nothing is so magical to me as the idea of sailing the seas with a parrot on my shoulder and an eye patch torturing poor, innocent ship captains with all manner of evil actions, such a keel hauling and whipping with my cat o nine tails. Aye!
Ok, so maybe it is just a dream, but I do love anything to do with pirates, and when we got a PI Pizza a few years ago, I had to try it out right away. I was surprised too. For a family fun center, this is no Chuck E. Cheese's! The atmosphere is amazing! I feel like I am at Disneyland, and what's more, the food is great!!!!
The real magic in anything is the ability to sweep you out of reality and into imagination and Pirate Island does just that!

A. Rogers May 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment