I believed and I felt. I felt and I knew. I knew and I saw.
~ myself

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Dixie Sun's got Talent!

"When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, I used everything you gave me."  
~ Erma Bombeck

"Hide not your talents. They for use were made. What's a sundial in the shade?" 
~Benjamin Franklin



So today was the first rounds of our school spring talent show. We had our class talent show and I had four groups of kids that had prepared something. They were all so awesome! The acts were


1. Humorous skit where Bigfoot kidnaps a girl in the supermarket.
2. Humorous skit involving helium balloon voices.
3. A jump rope demo to music.
4. A dance act entitled "MATRIX" to Taio Cruz's "Dynamite!"

The kids voted and the votes were close, which was awesome! I am glad I didn't have to vote or break ties because it would have been real hard. The two winners were "MATRIX" and the jump ropers.

Here are a few pics of the "Matrix" group, which was the most popular, and the easy winner. They were funny. They didn't tell me beforehand what they were doing, so they started by doing back flips and front flips, and landing back first on the floor. I finally gave them some pillows and pulled the pad off the reading bench. I told them to bring some pillows on Friday.


 A. Rogers May 2011
Posterized 
 A. Rogers May 2011
Solarized
 A. Rogers May 2011
Solarized
They started out in this strange "dead man" sleep position. LOL.
A. Rogers May 2011
Posterized

1 comment: