I believed and I felt. I felt and I knew. I knew and I saw.
~ myself

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Glad to know I'm appreciated!

This week is teacher appreciation week and each of us got these really cute magnetic frames from our wonderful Sunshine Committee that has done so many sweet things for us all year long. They truly do make us feel appreciated! I have always loved this quote by Haim Ginott that they put on the board.

"Teachers are expected to reach unattainable 
 goals with inadequate tools. 
The miracle is that at times they accomplish 
this impossible task."

 
A. Rogers April 2011


A. Rogers April 2011

2 comments:

  1. Hi Anne! I love to follow your blog and I think some of the pictures you have are fantastic. I just wanted to let you know that these magnet boards were not made by the PTA. The Sunshine Committee was the one that did it. McKenna Clark and Lynette Cash have been working hard on making and putting them together for the last few weeks, in time for Teacher Appreciation Week. I just thought they should be the ones receiving the credit because, like you mentioned, they are cute and the quote is great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for letting me know. I will fix that. I wondered if it might have been them because it looked like something McKenna would make. :P Thanks for correcting me.

    ReplyDelete