I believed and I felt. I felt and I knew. I knew and I saw.
~ myself

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

simple things


A. Rogers Aug. 2011

Another one of my beautiful nephew. I have been able to spend a lot of time with him this week, which I have enjoyed as our carefree summer moments are coming to an end. I was blessed to see the joy that comes from simple things tonight: 2 short horsey rides, a free blue balloon, a lizard painted on his hand, sharing a snow cone, a huge inflatable cow, a hotdog with lots of ketchup and a lemonade, 2 free rubber bracelets from some nice firemen, a hug from Smokey the Bear, adopting a tiny goldfish from a nice man, meeting some funny animals, and walking around in the afternoon sunshine with Gama and aunties. He was in Bub Heaven and it made my day. Indeed, it was a beautiful way to end the summer vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment