I believed and I felt. I felt and I knew. I knew and I saw.
~ myself

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Karate Kids (ObG#44)

A. Rogers April 2010

I took these pictures about a year and a half ago at my last karate tournament. I was able to help create a demo and coach the SWAT team (kids demo team) for this tournament. It was only the second time our school had a SWAT team perform so our team was quite a bit smaller than most others, but we did a pretty great job as you can see by the judges' scores! We performed to Bon Jovi's hit, "Have a nice day." We had high flying kicks and tricks, low powerful kicks, weapons forms, a mass attack, and board breaking. It was great fun to coach them, and I really miss them and the sport. I hope I can find the time to return to it soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment