I believed and I felt. I felt and I knew. I knew and I saw.
~ myself

Monday, June 6, 2011

Strawberry Heaven!

My favorite part of summer time is the quality and variety of fresh fruit available. I love the melons, the berries, the peaches, the nectarines, the plums, the kiwi . . .
 This morning for breakfast, I had a bowl of cottage cheese with bananas, strawberries, and peaches! Yummy!

A. Rogers June 2011


I wanted to take a picture of me holding one of these strawberries, just so you could get an idea how big they really are (about the size of the palm of my hand), but my camera wouldn't focus that close up, no matter how hard I tried. These are the best strawberries ever! <3

2 comments:

  1. They look delicious! And most of my close-up shots are a little out of focus too...eh, I just run them through my editor and use them anyway! ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It wouldn't even take the picture that close. :(

    ReplyDelete