I believed and I felt. I felt and I knew. I knew and I saw.
~ myself

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

The colors of summer

"I wonder what it would be like to live in a world where it was always June."
~L.M. Montgomery

 
A. Rogers June 2011
Posted by Picasa

Ahhh, the quintessential summertime moment. Ice cream cones on a warm and breezy late afternoon. I took these pics on my sister's lawn this afternoon while the kids and I enjoyed some time with mommy AND daddy home, as well as good neighbor friends.
I love the edits on this and the tricks I am learning with Picasa. I increased the saturation so that Jude's blue eyes really stood out, then I used a focal black and white touch so that his pink cheeks and eyes were the focus, finally, I warmed it up a touch so that it had more of a sepia tone. I also added a border with shadows to the collage. Love it to death! In fact, I think it will have to be framed, since I need to do some picture updating at my house.

No comments:

Post a Comment